Parking use rules
- Entrance on the territory of pay parking can be made through automatic terminals, which are equipped with traffic lights, tollgates and coupon ejecting machines. You can find Terminal location scheme below.
- You can start move to terminal only when traffic light is green.
- After green light turns on you can drive to coupon ejection machine and push the button. “Take your coupon” will be shown on the display.
- Take your parking coupon. “You can move” will be shown on display, the tollgate barrier will open simultaneously.
- If there any problems with entrance (parking coupon is not ejected, barrier does not open) you can call parking operator by push button “Call operator” on the coupon ejection machine.
- How to move on the parking area
- Car should be parked on the spot marked by painted lines.
- Strictly forbidden to leave your car near entrance to the terminals, on sidewalk and not marked places, to block evacuation routes, fire fighters roads and near hydrants. If you break this rule the security staff has right to evacuate your car.
- People with reduced mobility and other people that have privileges given by government can use specially marked parking lots by showing their documents at the entrance.
Parking is free for:
People with reduced mobility of 1st and 2nd groups and other people according to laws of the Russian Federation can use their privileges by showing following documents:
1. Passengers with reduced mobility have to show sociomedical assessment certificate or disable person certificate, car registration license, and passport.
2. Parents or tutors of infant with reduced mobility have to show their passports, car registration license, sociomedical assessment certificate or disable person certificate, document that can proof their tutelage (for tutors), document that can proof relativeness (disabled child’s certificate of birth, certificate of marriage).
Payment for parking can be made at the automatic pay machines, which are placed in terminals and parking area.
Insert coupon in coupon acceptor.
- After scanning the coupon, the information about entrance time, time spent on the parking and amount to be paid will be shown on display.
- Pay required amount by inserting cash one by one into cash-acceptor and/or by coins to coin vendor. In addition, you can pay by card or by PayPass system.
- Pay machine will give a coupon, change (if required) and a check.
- Payment is made according to the fixed tariff listed below.
First 15 minutes is free;
Less than 45 minutes since entrance is 50 rubles
Less than 1 h 15 min - 100 rubles
Less than 1 h 45 min - 150 rubles
Less than 2 h 15 min - 200 rubles
Less than 2 h 45 min - 250 rubles
Less than 3 h 15 min - 300 rubles
Less than 3 h 45 min - 350 rubles
More than 3 h 45 min and before 24 hours 400 rubles
More than 24 hours and next each full or not full day 400 rubles.
How to drive out:
- When you leave airport parking area, you should use parking coupon that you got when you entered. If you lose your parking coupon , payment for parking will be done according to automated parking system.
- Before leaving, please ensure that you have paid and/or that you are leaving at the free unpaid time.
- You can leave parking through automatic terminals, which are equipped with traffic lights, tollgate and coupon reader devices. You can find Terminal location scheme below.
- You can start move to drive out terminal only when traffic light on the terminal is green.
- Drive to the stand with coupon reader device. “Apply coupon” will be shown on the display.
- Apply parking coupon to the reader device.
- If service is paid and no more than 10 minutes is left or if only 15 minutes passed since you entered and “You can move” will be shown on the display, the tollgate will open simultaneously.
- If service is not paid or time you spent on parking is more than 15 minutes you will see on the display the information about debt and amount to be paid at the automatic pay machines.
You can find free parking in front of Terminal 2.
At any questions or claims, please call us: +7 (843) 267-86-78, 297-08-97