The Aviation Security Service of the airport "Kazan" involving the internal affairs on the transport staff performs the security control in the following order:
· At the entrance to the airport terminal - a preliminary screening of all airport visitors, that includes a metal detector, inspection of baggage and personal things.
· After check-in - the ticket inspection issued in the prescribed manner, verification of the documents with the passenger;
· The departing passengers undergo the preflight inspection:
- the passenger is invited to declare the existing items and substances that are prohibited for carrying on board of an aircraft, as well as things received from other people (parcels, packages, etc.) for transportation;
- the passenger is invited to put aside the items containing metal, remove the outdoor clothes (coat, jacket, raincoat, etc., headpiece), belt (waistband) over 4.0 cm wide, or 0.5 cm thick, footwear except shoes with a heels less than 2.5 cm high and soles less than 1.0 cm thick, put all things on the trays of the X-ray TV introscope conveyor;
- the passenger is offered to pass through the frame of the stationary metal or radiofrequency scanner;
- the passengers have their baggage, outdoor clothes (coat, jacket, raincoat, headpiece) inspected, as well as the things of the passenger:
- radio and TV equipment, photo video, audio-visual equipment, cell phones, personal computers, toys (hollow and soft ) are checked;
- electronic and electrical appliances are switched on and checked for proper functioning;
- cases (covers) are inspected, power adapters, cassette niches, as well as film cameras are opened and checked (equipment activation, opening the power supply caps and cassette niches are carried out by the passenger);
- containers with liquids and thermoses are inspected visually;
- covers are removed from musical instruments, which due to their size cannot be inspected with the help of technical and special means, their cases are opened, they are shaken, holes and cavities are inspected by a special rotating mirror.
- animals, birds, reptiles and other fauna, with the appropriate veterinary certificates and authorized to be carried on board of an aircraft, as well as cages in which they are transported, are inspected visually, and if any suspicion examination is conducted by manual (contact) method.
- items that can be used for aggression weapon (ax, saw, ice ax , crossbow, air gun, spear gun, etc.) are carried only in the baggage.
- at alarm actuation in metal scanner the passenger is inspected with hand metal detectors and manual (contact) inspection.
Luggage of the passenger inspection is carried out in the presence of a passenger. Baggage inspection can be made both in the presence of a passenger, and in his absence. Baggage inspection in the absence of the passenger related to the necessity of opening the luggage upon the consent of the Aviation Security Service and the Internal Affairs on the Transport leaders shall be fulfilled by a committee consisting of the Aviation Security Service and the Internal Affairs on the Transport staff, in the presence of two witnesses, and if necessary, the representatives of other state supervisory bodies exercising various types of control.
In case passenger of the aircraft refuses from the pre-flight control a contract of passenger transportation shall be deemed terminated in accordance with paragraph 3 of Article 85 of the Air Code of the Russian Federation.