Free hotels services under «Stopover in Istanbul» program for passengers of Turkish Airlines
Turkish Airlines provides its passengers with free accommodation in the hotel, in Istanbul under «Stopover in Istanbul» program.
• The service is in place for tickets, booked starting from June 1, 2017.
• Departure should be from Russia (VKO, LED, SVX, UFA, KZN, AER, KUF, VOZ, STW, ROV) to North and South America, Asia and the Far East.
• The offer is only for round-trip tickets (RT), provided the flight back to Russia.
• Free hotel is possible only for direct flights (only 1 stopover).
Flight connection time can be chosen by passenger and should be not less than 20 hours.
• The service should be booked in advance.
• Transfer from the airport to the hotel and back is performed by passenger.
• If flight connection is more than 24 hours, passenger should get its baggage arriving to Istanbul.
• The service cannot be provided to unaccompanied individuals under age of 18.
Accommodation for economy class passengers is provided for free, for one night in the Sultanahmet 4 star hotel (breakfast included).
Accommodation for business class passengers is provided for free, for two nights in the Taksim 5 star hotel (breakfast included).
Booking requests under «Stopover in Istanbul» program should be sent to the following email address: FREEHOTELRUSSIA@THY.COM
Accommodation voucher will be given to passenger after booking request processing by airline staff.
Information provided by Turkish Airlines