The flight to Tomsk is opened at Kazan international airport
From January 16, Tatarstan citizens got the opportunity to travel to Western Siberia by direct flights from Kazan. UVT Aero launched regular passenger traffic on the route Kazan – Tomsk within the route Nizhny Novgorod – Kazan – Tomsk – Kazan – Saint Petersburg.
The opening ceremony was attended by UVT Aero and Kazan international airport Management Representatives as well as Representatives of Ministry of Transport and Roads of the Republic of Tatarstan.
During the celebration, officials noted the significance of these flights to the Republic of Tatarstan and the relevance of the destination among the population.
The Deputy Director General for Business development of UVT Aero, Stanislav Kozlenko, noted,
"The opening of this flight is carried out within the framework of the execution of the instructions on regional air transportation development in our boundless homeland made by the President of Russia, Vladimir Putin. Therefore, the flight was included in the list of subsidized for 2018 year by Federal Air Transport Agency in December 2017. Tomsk is a scientific center of Siberia as well. Kazan is in the same way. That is, the two scientific capitals. "
A group of journalists took the first flight to Tomsk. Upon the arrival, Representatives of the media were met by Director of Tomsk airport, Roman Frolenko, who noted,
"Now our citizens will be able to visit Kazan. Before that, it was possible to get to the capital of Tatarstan only via Moscow. For those who have not been to Kazan, this is a unique chance. It is very convenient for business trips to fly on Tuesday and return to Tomsk on Saturday. Beneath that, this year Kazan will host the World Cup. Therefore, it is very important for Tomsk fans to have a direct flight. For instance, I have already picked certain dates for myself. "
The flights will be performed on a regular basis, 2 times a week on Tuesdays and Saturdays in compliance with the following schedule:
The route Nizhny Novgorod – Kazan – Tomsk – Kazan – Saint Petersburg
• on Tuesdays departure from Nizhny Novgorod at 07:00 a.m., arrival at Kazan airport at 07:50 a.m.; departure from Kazan at 08:50 a.m., arrival at Tomsk Airport at 16:20 p.m.;
• return flight from Tomsk at 17:20 p.m., landing in Kazan at 16:50 p.m. ;departure from Kazan at 17:50 p.m., landing in Saint Petersburg at 20:05 p.m.
The route Saint Petersburg – Kazan –Tomsk –Kazan – Nizhny Novgorod
• on Saturdays departure from Saint Petersburg at 21:10 p.m. (Friday), arrival at Kazan airport at 23:25 p.m.; departure from Kazan at 00:15 a.m., arrival at Tomsk airport at 07:45 a.m.;
• return flight from Tomsk at 08:45 a.m., landing in Kazan at 08:15 a.m.; departure from Kazan at 09:10 a.m., landing in Nizhny Novgorod at 10:00 a.m.
* The indicated time is local for all airports.
Purchasing one – way air tickets Kazan – Tomsk on uvtaero.ru website, the price will be 5 730 roubles, Nizhny Novgorod – Tomsk will be 7 988 roubles, Saint Petersburg – Tomsk will start at 7 900 roubles.
Local time is indicated for each airport. The schedule can be changed.
Flight schedule and detailed information on the site http://uvtaero.ru.