Our specialists at 5th international conference exhibition and Ground Handling in Airports 2014Kazan International airport participates in the 5th international conference and exhibition Ground Handling in Airports 2014 which is taking place in Moscow on September 29-30, 2014.
It is the key industry event on the territory of Russia and CIS, the value of which is admitted by Russian and international business community.
Heads of airports and management companies, ground handling specialists (Engineering Aviation Service, Passenger Service, Special Transport Department and others), representatives of governmental regulation authorities, air companies and airports, leasing and handling companies, suppliers of equipment for passenger, baggage and aircraft handling services and journalists of proper industry media are participate at this event.
The following themes are discussed at the conference:
- The latest technologies for ground handling. View of Russian and International standards and requirements regulating ground handling.
- Management of ground handling processes quality.
- Requirements of international and Russian carriers to organization of ground handling service.
- View of the latest IT solutions for servicing of passengers and baggage handling.
- Specifics of passenger handling operations at airports and aircrafts during public events.