Nowadays, the connection between different countries and cities becomes shorter and shorter due to aviation.
Every airport has an aviation security department which provides passengers with safety in the flight.
The aviation security helps to protect passengers, staff, crew from the crime, terrorism and other threats. This objective is achieved through a combination of measures and resources both human and material.
Aviation security staff of Kazan airport reminds you that the safety starts on the ground.
Aviation security at the airport
- Entrance security control
- Preflight control
- Hand luggage checking
- Carriage of weapons
- Responsibilities of passengers
- Liability of the passengers
- The list of prohibited substances and objects for transportation
- The airport list of prohibited for using items and substances
- Regulatory and legal framework