Room for mothers with children is designed to provide passengers with preschool children and disabled children up to fourteen years and pregnant women at the late pregnancy with a 24-hour stay while waiting for a flight.
Passengers with babies, passengers with two and more children and disabled children up to fourteen years are to be rendered the services in the first instance.
At the passengers’ disposal:
- Kitchen equipped with a refrigerator, a cooking stove, a microwave oven and highchairs. The cutlery is not provided for.
- Room for child feeding.
- Bedroom equipped with child beds and a swaddling table. Single use linen is available.
- Playing room equipped with a dry swimming pool, child tables and chairs etc.
- Rest room equipped with the cushioned furniture and a TV set. Boot covers are available at entrance.
- Sanitary hygiene room and a bathroom equipped with a washing machine and a clothes dryer.
Children’s feeding is at parents’ cost.
Rules for using the Room for mothers with children:
- When entering the Room for mothers with children a passenger shall present a passport or another identification document and a ticket to a man on duty. Documents presented by a passenger shall be returned.
- A child and an accompanying adult shall be examined by medical personnel. Children with acute and virulent diseases revealed are not allowed to the Room for mothers with children, and directed to appropriate medical treatment facilities.
- Preschool children and disabled children up to fourteen years shall be serviced accompanied by one adult. An accompanying person shall take care of a child.
- Passengers are allowed to the Room for mother with children with hand baggage only. Baggage shall be kept in a baggage room (paid service).
- Passengers without children are not allowed to the Room for mothers with children.
- Drunk and drug intoxicated passengers are prohibited in the Room for mothers with children.